The Department of Environmental Engineering at Middle East Technical University invites applications for faculty positions in Environmental Engineering. The applicant must have a Ph.D. degree in Environmental Engineering or related field at the time of appointment. We seek exceptional candidates in broadly defined areas of Environmental Engineering that enhance our research strengths and teaching capabilities, and priority will be given to the candidates with the following qualifications:
- Teaching experience and evidence of high-quality teaching of environmental engineering design course and relevant industry/professional experience,
- Capability of maintaining a research program focusing on atmospheric chemistry, air quality and air pollution control.
The succesful candidates are expected to teach and develop graduate and undergraduate courses, supervise master and doctoral students, acquire research programs related to the mission of the Department, seek external funding for research and establish full commitment for outreach activities and professional service.
Required application materials:
- A current curriculum vitae
- Pdf copies of three peer-reviewed articles with the highest impact factor
- Statement of research
- Statement of teaching interests
- Names and contact information for at least three references
Required application materials in electronic format should be sent to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.